Manduka PRO Kids Mat 60'' - Majesty
The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide - now designed just for kids! The perfect-sized mat to encourage kids to discover the wonders of yoga. Give a child their own yoga mat and let them practice and play.
All the features of the PRO mat in a lightweight, foldable kids version. Thin and dense material, light enough for kids to carry and fold easily for storage.
|127cm x 61cm
|152cm x 61cm
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
- Standard: 0.91kg; 127cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- Long: 1.1kg; 152cm x 61cm; 2.5mm thick
- Thin with an ultra-dense cushioning to protect little hands and knees
- Symmetrical design provides no right or wrong use encouraging practice and play
- Wide dimensions so it makes the mat easy to use and no need for exact middle alignment
- Simple for kids to carry and pack away themselves
- Highly durable, can be donated to another family when kids grow out of it
- Easy to clean and disinfect - Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- Can be used outside and with shoes
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified - free from harmful ingredients, safe for the entire family
- 100% latex free
- Emissions-free manufacturing
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's Mat Wash & Refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's Botanical Mat Cleaner (contains Thymol)
For further mat care guidance, check out our Mat Care Guide.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the Lifetime Guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
Designed to last years, the PRO Series curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, the PRO Series are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances. Crafted in Germany.