What is not covered under the PRO® Lifetime Guarantee?
Examples of criteria not covered under our lifetime guarantee for Manduka PRO and PROlite mats include:
- The PRO Squared, as it is a multi-purpose mat.
- Creases/Folds/Discoloration from improper handling and/or storing. (It is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.)
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration at the time of purchase, or due to use.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids (i.e. submerging the mat under water).
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine,
vacuum cleaner, etc.)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities.
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture the mat.
- Mats purchased before September 1st, 2008.
- Mats marked as "Irregular" at time of purchase
What is acceptable criteria covered under the guarantee?
The following conditions are covered under our Lifetime Guarantee for Manduka PRO and PROlite mats:
• Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices and divots found at the time of purchase before use.
• Worn or peeling top or bottom surface from regular use.
• Undefined surface pattern.
• PRO mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
What is the PRO® Series Lifetime Guarantee?
Manduka guarantees the Black Mat PRO®, Manduka PRO® and PROlite® yoga mats to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime if used and cared for properly. Since The PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not included in the Lifetime Guarantee. Should a PRO mat not meet Manduka's standard of quality at the time it is received, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. If the product wears out from regular use, under normal conditions, we will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee.
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please fill out a contact form. Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee program criteria, and provide further instruction.
If you have any other inquiries or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.