Manduka Surihaku Jacket
Layer on the style with this sleek, form-fitting jacket. The special glazed foil knit adds a sophisticated shimmer while the extra-long sleeves, thumb-holes and high-neck protect you from the elements as you transition to and from class.
- Glazed Knit Jersey:
- Body: 65% Recycled Polyester, 22% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Trim: 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Spandex
- GRS certified
- Surihaku foil fabric treatment
- High-neck, full-zip front closure
- Fitted sleeves with thumb holes
- Front pockets with zip closure
use & care
We recommend caring for your garments by washing & drying in low temperatures as much as possible in order to prolong their useful life and also conserve the earth's energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners , they can inhibit wicking & breathability in performance fabrics. We never recommend dry cleaning.
Manduka・・ｻ・ｽｾ・・ｻ・・ｻ・ｽｽ・ｽｮ uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they're kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.