Manduka Soul Surfer Short-Indigo
Inspired by the surf culture, the Soul Surfer has a slim board short silhouette that’s been enhanced for fluid movement with a contoured waist and four-way stretch woven fabric. Slightly tapered legs and a simplified front, eliminate bulky distractions whether you’re pushing up through cobra in the studio or on your long board.
- 86% Polyester/14% Spandex, bluesign® certified
- Stretch Woven
- 8.5” inseam
- Contoured waistband ensures shorts stay on the hips
- Elastic gore waistband for easy pull-on
- Inner waistband lined with mesh fabric for comfort and quick drying
- Hand pockets with ventilating pocket bags
- Flat back pocket with drainage hole
- Modern design inspired by surf but made for yoga
Use & care
We recommend caring for your garments by washing & drying in low temperatures as much as possible in order to prolong their useful life and also conserve the earth’s energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking & breathability in performance fabrics. We never recommend dry cleaning.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.